Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Divide and conquer!! :)

This year I've been on a good routine.....
It goes like THIS-

Mon-Sat: WORK!
Sun: FAREWELLS!

It's true... missionary work has devoured nearly everybody I know!! This epidemic is out of control...
very... infectious :) baha!
AND FINALLY ITS MY TURN!
bring it on.

Things I've learned:

1. It's ok to procrastinate...... makes the week before you leave an ADVENTURE!
2. Goodbye's are depressing, "see ya later's" Are much more effective and less tear jerking!! :)
3. Sometimes you cry because you miss your best friends and your boyfriend.. that have already left  on their missions... sometimes you cry because your still at home... usually both.... BUT.. like my grandma always said, " PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND DEAL WITH IT!"
4. Listen to grandma's advice :)

Yeah... Wednesday I arrive at the MTC :) wish me luck!! And I wish you luck on your life.... Lets make these next 18 months good one!

Goodbye to my fellow working buddies!!! Sorry Melany and C-U-L-E but I am vain and looked a tad better in this picture without you... still love ya though ;)

 
Goodbye to my cute boyfriend :) and his incredible family!!!!! (oh and goodbye to the 4 kids on the left of the picture!!)
 
GOODBYE my girls!! plus my Texan :)
 
AND BYE NICE FAMILY OF MINE  :)
OH! and goodbye... cutest niece EVER!
I will see you all... through emails!! letters... and maybe packages ehh ehh?? :)
 
-Sister Collings :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment