Monday, February 16, 2015

Short and Sweet

Hello! This week was such a blessing! We were able to feel the spirit so much this week! I went on 2 exchanges one with Sister B, and then with Sister H!!!

With Sister B it was incredible because at the end of the exchange she told me that she has been praying for weeks about different questions and concerns she had, and she said that during our day together, I helped address ALL of her concerns, through my example and the things the spirit told me to say! It was SO cool to be able to follow the spirit to help her!

And Sister H is a power house. She is doing incredible! Seriously from when I trained her, she is a new person! We were able to have a BUSY day! And taught lots of lessons!

We had our investigator, Sarah, try to drop us this week and we felt impressed to stop by and see what's been happening! We taught her, and she felt the spirit and said she wants to keep meeting with us... and SHE CAME TO CHURCH THIS WEEK!

I am just so grateful for this mission.


I LOVE you ALL!

love, Sister Kaylea Collings!

No comments:

Post a Comment