"Magnify your calling don't just tend it"
"Work smarter not harder"
I was able to go on exchanges with Sister B which was SUPER fun :) We worked SO hard! Had a productive day! We were able to receive 4 awesome referrals and teach 7 other lessons, AND sing love songs at a retirement home with the Activity Day Girls for Valentine's Day! I felt REALLY awkward, but it was nice when we sang "Love one another".
I am thankful for this mission and the things I have been able to learn. The list goes on and on, but here is a small preview:
1. I trust Father in heaven!
2. I know how to rely on the Savior and use the atonement daily.
3. I am not an exception
4. I know my worth
5. I am able to be guided by the Holy Ghost
6. I know how to receive personal revelation
7. I know what's expected of me to obtain eternal life in the Celestial Kingdom
8. I know that GOD speaks to me personally through the Book of Mormon and the Bible
9. I know how to progress
10. I know how to be happy
11. I know how to repent and change
12. I know how to receive light
13. I know how to let go of pride
14. I know how to help others
15. I know how to show Heavenly Father I love him
I am being stretched a lot this transfer! And I feel overwhelmed with the timing of everything! I was on the verge of tears all week, not because things were bad, I just never want to leave this mission! It's been a huge refiners fire, and I will never be able to repay Father in Heaven for everything he has done for me! I Love this mission :)
Love, Sister Collings
Kitty photo bomb!
Teaching Ronald Reagan
Ronald Reagan Library
How I teach people in California! It was broadcast!
Walking with President Reagan!
Fun at the apartment
My companion did my makeup... haha! Show stoppin'
How i really felt with all that makeup! hahah I'm so homely now....
Exchanges in Thousand Oaks!
Wearing an investigator's wig!