Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Short and Sweet

 Rita, this week we sang to her. She's 93 and incredible!!

 This is what I see every where I go in my area!

Brother Day, we bought him hot cocoa so he would stop drinking coffee, and it's working!!!

 I was reading in the scriptures and I came across D&C 24:7,12:  "For thou shalt devote all thy service in Zion. In this thou shalt have strength, and at all times and in all places, ye shall open your mouth and declare my gospel as with a voice of a trump. Both day and night. And I will give unto him strength, such as is not known among man."

Wow! This helped me so much! I have been praying for strength this whole week! And there it was right in front of me. That if I just do the work and focus on my mission, then I will find the strength! And I KNOW that to be true! When I felt weak, I just started opening my mouth more and more! And that's when I felt strengthened! 

We are getting more and more investigators! We have seen less actives have a change of heart this week! And we have seen the power of the spirit touch hearts! I Am so happy and blessed I get to be a missionary, and that I am able to grow everyday! 

Sorry so short!! But i love you!!!! And have a great day :)

Sister Collings

No comments:

Post a Comment