Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Making comps sick...

FAMILY! 

First : HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AVERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I MISS THAT CUTIE :(
But, I'm sure she will get spoiled!! :):) 

And MOM!!!! Im SO EXCiteD for your new job!!! :)  YAY!!! I hope you LOVE it! Where is that hospital located? 

 NOW This week was a Crazy! Week :) Sister H was sick with the Flu ALL week! SO yup that means that I was stuck inside... ( Although even by myself, I was up by 6:20)  But regardless, we still saw so many miracles! We were able to have a few lessons! One with a less active brother! And we were finally able to find him incredible fellowship! And we found out his concerns... but just being able to know his concerns, we NOW know how to get him back to church. He's been coming 4 weeks in a row!!! So that's been a miracle! He is in a wheel chair, and can't use his hands or legs.  At church this Sunday there was a pause in the testimonies, and he YELLED  "I WOULD NOW LIKE TO BARE MY TESTIMONY, WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE HAND ME A MIC?!" It scared me so badly!! haha But he bore powerful testimony about the Savior! IT was so great!! :) He hasn't born his testimony in 30 years. Then we had a homeless man come and bare his testimony! THAT was very interesting! Its was pretty special to see so many hearts in the ward being touched! :) 

We have been teaching a lady named Christy, who has had her own fair share of health issues.  She is VERY emotional. We have been helping her clean her apartment because it has cockroaches ALL over it! Well, after cleaning and slaying so many roaches, the spirit prompted me to ask her WHY she wasn't a member! We were waiting to hear her concern because she has been with missionaires a lot! She then just said "I don't know, I suppose I just take things slow."  We told her the church needed her :) And she was in tears, because she has never felt wanted in 40 years.

We also had a lesson with an older lady that had a flesh eating parasite that ate her hand! Whelp, THAT was incredible because the bishop was able to come and give her a blessing of healing! How grateful I was for the priesthood :)After the blessing, she said her body was tingling from her head to her toes :)

Tuesday was the only day we were really able to go out because of Sister H being sick, BUT! I studied a lot! And felt 2 amazing things happen :) #1. I studied a lot about the 10 virgins, and I just felt the strongest impression to be more prepared! And I felt a sense of urgency to have my lamp filled with oil for that great day when the Savior comes :) THEN! #2.  I just know that the Lord KNOWS me... Unconditionally... and he LOVES me! It was so overwhelming! Sister H was a trooper! I kept telling her I think she got sick just so I could learn those 2 powerful messages!!! :) 

Love you all LOVE Sister Kaylea Collings

No comments:

Post a Comment