Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Picture Frenzy!



LOOK WHAT I GOT IN THE MAIL THIS WEEK!!!!!!!  I must say my new sister-in-law to be is just beautiful!!!!!! I LOVE this picture so so much!!! I wish I could be there!! You'll be in my thoughts :) 
gross kissing...




hahaha This is what I find every night after planning :)



          Our apartment was SOOOOO HOT!! So we got creative :):) Felt nice for about 5 minutes :)


This week has been a good one that's for sure! We were able to have Elder Malm from the 70 come by and inspire us! He is from Sweden! So we have zone conference with him!! This is us all dressed up in our spiffy blazers! 




This is us on our drive home!! It was sooo fun because we were able to see the TERRAZES!!!!!! Yup my mother away from home with he happy healing hugs! It was so much fun :)


We were out tracting and a FROG jumped up my skirt!!! haha!So I got a picture with this cutie :)

OHHH and guess what!?! TRANSFERS HAPPENED!!!!! I AM GETTING TRANSFERRED!!! I will be leaving to Dos Vientos, which is in Newbury Park, and I will be with Sister D. She is hilarious... she doesn't have a finger and she is from Alabama :) I'm so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment